Genealogy and probate research: the heir hunters
COUTOT-ROEHRIG is the most important Company for research of heirs and legacy. It ranks among the top firms in this sector of activity in the whole world.
I - 4 men... and almost 120 years of expertise.
- In 1895, Amédée COUTOT opened his office. His son Maurice succeeded him in 1924. In 1979, he went into partnership with Jean-Claude ROEHRIG who in turn passed on the relay to his son William in 2010.
- Individual enterprise gave way to a society in 1994 and gradually grew up from 8 branches in France, to 18, 25 and finally 36 branches, spreading in France and in various European countries with 250 employees.
II - Specific missions provided by means out of the ordinary run:
1 - Missions:
- Checking uncertain or incomplete inheritance devolutions
- Search for unknown heirs
2 - Resources:
- A database of over a billion scanned and indexed data, mainly vital records.
- Skilled branches as regarding regional specificities of research in France and abroad.
- A large network of correspondents all over the world.
- A guarantee of success certified by a contract and a specific insurance.
- A status of legal representative for heirs domiciled abroad.
- The annual publishing of charts of legacy taxations that began 34 years ago.
- A structure created in 2010,
- In France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Poland and Switzerland.
- Responding to the same objectives and to the same missions.